Ready to be a homeowner?
Minnesota Housing has been helping home buyers finance homes for over 40 years. They partner with approved lenders to offer safe and affordable home loans.
Why choose Minnesota Housing?
(1) Affordable interest rates,
(2) Downpayment and closing cost loans for eligible borrowers,
(3) Statewide network of experienced lending partners
To be eligible, you must:
(1) Qualify for a home mortgage from a participating lender,
(2) Be a first-time homebuyer (or have not owned a home in three years),
(3) Be credit qualified with a minimum credit score,
(4) Meet program requirements for income and home cost limits
- Contact Justin Sieloff, Branch Manager at American Mortgage and Equity Consultants, at 952-456-2322 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Justin is an approved lender through Minnesota Housing. He can answer any questions that you have, and will be able to guide you in the right direction towards buying your first home.
Minnesota Housing offers affordable interest rates for our loan programs. Current interest rates can be found at www.mnhousing.gov, and are subject to change.
Downpayment and Closing Costs Loans
Requirements for all downpayment/closing cost loan options.
(1) Borrower must contribute $1,000 or 1% of the purchase price, whichever is less.
(2) Borrower may receive only one Minnesota Housing downpayment and closing cost loan. Loans may be combined with other Community Seconds.
(3) Must be fully repaid with the loan matures, is refinanced, or the property is sold or no longer owner-occupied.
This information was taken from the Minnesota Housing Financing Agency, and you can find this and more information at www.mnhousing.gov.